Sunday, July 1, 2012

MLB Picks 7/1

****Edit**** Adding for 1 unit: Texas Rangers over Oakland Athletics Yu Darvish is a man of pride and proves tonight why he deserves to be voted in by the fans. Go with the Texas Rangers to handle the Oakland Athletics. I am also leaning on the under, but not quite ready to pull the trigger yet -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Out of all the games on the slate today, I am only liking one game, but two ways, for a total of 3 units: (2 units) New York Yankees versus the Chicago White Sox Over run total: (1 unit) New York Yankees over the Chicago White Sox on Old Timers Day 2012: In all of the media news coming out the Yankees really make an emphasis on sending off the legends with a win on Old Timers Day. Phil Hughes has been elevating him game of late and I look for him to continue rolling, while the Yankees pile on the runs. I see this one going in the 8-4 range with the Yankees coming out on top! For better statistics and betting analysis check out the best system around by clicking here! As always best of luck on your MLB Baseball Betting picks as we hope to start off July with a bang!

2 comments:

  1. I also use to see such type of games, as i am also huge fan of Baseball Predictions and the other games too.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will hold your head with your hands to read my english.It is very poor.But I know too one day I will learn it tiil forgive me plz.
    ดูบอลสด
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
    ผลบอลสด

    ReplyDelete